Trash and recycling must be put out after 6:00pm the night before pick up or by 7:00am the morning of your trash day to guarantee your trash is picked up.
Containers, boxes, baskets, cans and bundles, shall be placed along the curb for collection not before 6:00 p.m.on the day prior to collection and removed not later than 9:00 a.m. on the day following collection.
Attention residents of Glenolden: The Borough was informed that effective immediately recyclable materials must be loose in a can dedicated to recycling.
- The trash haulers will no longer take any recycling material that is in plastic bags.
- All type of plastic bags is considered non-recyclable and must be put in with your regular trash.
- The Blue Mountain recycling facility will no longer accept any recycling with plastic bags mixed in.
- If your recycling is not picked up please check it for plastic bags and remove them and place them in with your regular trash.
- There is a limited number of recycle cans available so if you need one please call the borough office at 610-583-3221 x6 between the hours of 10:00am and 3:00pm.